nuff header

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Katy Perry "If You want a Role-Model look at Miley Cyrus."

Katy Perry may have plenty of fans, but the star doesn't want to be a role model.
The Firework singer admits she can make mistakes and doesn't want to be looked up to - especially by youngsters.
"If people want a role model, they can have Miley Cyrus," Katy explained.
"I was never a saint. I'm a human being and I mess up sometimes," the 26-year-old star told Britain's OK! magazine
The E.T. hit-maker also talked about married life with husband Russell Brand, revealing that the comedian gets on a little too well with her mom.
"He's very charming with my parents and he has an ongoing email love letter with my mom, and she loves it. It's totally inappropriate and I have to tell him to stop," she revealed.
UK fans, don't forget there's more chances to catch her live this year as she'll be bringing back the California Dreams tour in the autumn - Katy Perry Tickets are available right now.

Source: omgmusic.com

No comments:

Nuffnang