nuff header

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ashley Tisdale Praises Miley

Former Disney starlet, Ashley Tisdale was asked by VerveGirl the following question and Miss Tisdale mentioned Miley:
VG: Outside of Sharpay, it seems like your personal image is a bit more edgier and just like with Hilary Duff and now Miley Cyrus going through the scrutiny of growing up in the public eye, how do you deal with it and how do you deal with your fans seeing two different sides of you?
AT: Yeah, well you know, obviously I’m like an actress…(laughs) well I am an actress (laughs) so I’m playing characters and obviously Sharpay has a little bit of me and so does my character on Hellcats or any other character that I ever play will always have a piece of me but they are not really who I am as a person. The difference between me and the character is that I am a little older and I feel like I don’t have to be a certain way. Its just a transitioning thing because when you’re young you want to be that older girl and if I give any advice to anybody its that you’re only young once and you can do that when you’re older. I think with Miley, she’s doing a great job with everything and she started so young, I’m glad for me that success came later in life because I was able to handle it in a different way.

Source: themileycyrustour.com

No comments:

Nuffnang