nuff header

Thursday, August 11, 2011

New Miley Cyrus Get Ur Good On Video


 
On Sunday, July 24, 2011 Miley Cyrus attended the Starkey Hearing Foundation gala. She shared a touching video of her first mission trip to Haiti with the organization. “After I went on my first mission to Haiti with the Starkey Hearing Foundation, I felt so drawn to helping others hear for the first time and immediately wanted to look for another chance to go back and help again,” said Cyrus. “I grew up around music with my brothers and sisters and couldn’t imagine what it would be like if we couldn’t hear the magic of music – it’s had such an influence on my life – so I want everyone to have the ability to enjoy sound as it was intended.” Learn more about Miley and Get Ur Good On at http://www.geturgoodon.org
All information provided courtesy of Get Ur Good On. Thanks guys

No comments:

Nuffnang