nuff header

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Jeremy Piven talks about co-star Miley in yet another interview

Jeremy Piven in a interview with MoviesOnline.Ca talked about his co-star Miley Cyrus. When asked about "So Undercover." He replied with "I basically play a character that puts her undercover into this world. It’s the type of role that I’ve never played. It’s a straight-laced, button-down FBI agent. He’s an Aikido expert. Miley, believe it or not, is an 18-year-old Jujitsu expert. We spar a lot verbally and she’s a little beast. I mean, she’s a force to be reckoned with. I loved it. I really didn’t have a reference for Miley Cyrus at all, but I’m a fan now. I had a great time with her. There’s just great chemistry. I never would have expected that." In the rest of the actor's interview he finished talking about his new flick "Spy Kids:4." Which is now in theatres. Check out the rest of his interview here

Thanks @oxmileylovexo & @x0lifesgood0x!



No comments:

Nuffnang