nuff header

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Miley Cyrus New Blog Post For Get UR Good On


While I was on tour in South America, I visited the Blessings in a Backpack program in Bogota, Colombia. My relationship with Blessings began in 2008, when I started my own school feeding program in Kentucky; feeding hundreds of children each year. I believe strongly in how Blessings improves children’s lives, so I wanted to speak with the Bogota government leaders and demonstrate how important it is to help children in their community and encourage them to succeed in school so they can have better futures. I really loved meeting the kids and telling them how important their educational success is to me. Take a look at my pictures from the trip!
Let me know what else you want to see here on Get Ur Good On! How can at YSA and I make it easier for you to make a difference?

XOXOXOXOXO Miley


Thanks @MileySourceNet @Disneyinfonet

No comments:

Nuffnang