nuff header

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Miley Cyrus: Babe in Boots!










Miley Cyrus channels her inner cowboy while enjoying a coffee with friends at Urth Caffe in West Hollywood on Thursday (December 30).

The 18-year-old Hannah Montana actress/singer spent her Christmas at home with her family in Nashville, where she did some shopping at The Cosmetic Market during the week.

Radio Disney host Jake Whetter recently told a story about the first time he met Miley - she thought he was cute! Jake told the story saying, “I’m totally going to throw Miley Cyrus under the bus right now! Miley - If you’re watching this - you totally know this story! She was in the other room and she was talking on the microphone and talking about this really cute guy and lo and behold I didn’t know know she was talking about me! First of all - I’m honored that you thought I was cute. But she didn’t know that the microphone was on! And Miley said, can you hear me? I’m SO embarrassed!”

Source: http://justjared.buzznet.com



No comments:

Nuffnang