nuff header

Monday, January 24, 2011

RUMOR ALERT! Bruno Mars, The Script, Boyzone, Avril Lavigne and Miley Cyrus To Perform in Singapore

Over the week, in between drinks with my friends at a cafe whilst playing with my iPhone, I caught wind of yet a few rumors which could have made me choke if I were having my dinner instead – the talented Bruno Mars MAY drop by Singapore while on his Asia-Pacific tour in April.

And then there are MORE RUMORS!

Apparently, Irish band The Script is rumored to perform in April as well! There are also rumors that Avril Lavigne, Boyzone and Miley Cyrus will perform in Singapore too!

If these rumors are true then that would be a very exciting 2011 for Singapore fans indeed! REMEMBER these are only RUMORS (though we are certain one of the acts is most likely confirmed) – so as soon as we receive any official news, we’ll let you know!

Source: http://spinorbinmusic.com

No comments:

Nuffnang