nuff header

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So Undercover set report from Tulane university

Last week we reported that the Miley Cyrus movie So Undercover was looking for unpaid background actors for a scene that was going to be shot at Tulane University this weekend. One of our readers, Travis, was lucky enough to be one of those extras and he sent us a full report, check it out below!

Oh my goodness! Words simply cannot describe how I felt Saturday! I arrived on the set at 8 a.m. as scheduled and when the shuttle bus dropped us off we had a meeting in a huge heated tent talking about what to do and not to do on the set and that prizes would be raffled off after we were done shooting for the day! So we walked across the street to Tulane University and they were breaking people off [into groups] and telling them what to do and where to go and we filmed three pages of scenes Saturday. Also, Miley was two seconds in from of us texting or calling someone and hair/makeup [people] were all over here! I could not believe that I was that CLOSE TO HER. I told her, “Hey, Miley, how are you? Loved you in Sex and the City 2!” She laughed and said that she was doing great and asked how I was too and I was in awe! All we heard all day form 8 a.m. until we broke for lunch at 2 p.m. was: “PHOTO’S UP!! ROLLING! BACKGROUND! CUT!”

It was revealed to us that her co-star Jeremy Piven is the bad guy in the film and that in scene we were shooting he kidnaps her and takes her back to the Sorority House and wants to kill her but her sorority sisters come in and save her life! As far as Jeremy Piven, I did not interact with him, he looked like a bum on the set (guess that was the idea!), but between takes he talked to no one.

The set was a Greek festival and people were playing football and volleyball, just having fun! All I had to do is walk around the festival that they had set up and talk…just like what you would do at a real fair, but I was not in any booths or playing anything. I had on a long sleeved red shirt and dark denim blue pants and the camera was right on me for about 8 takes from the right side of the field so I will be looking for myself when the movie does debut! They said they are shooting for a summer release and if not, sometime next year.

So Undercover will continue filming in New Orleans for the next few weeks. If you spot them filming, let us know about it at olv@onlocationvacations.com!

Source: onlocationvacations.com

No comments:

Nuffnang