nuff header

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Funny New Year’s Resolutions 2011 Celebrity Edition


Next Year 2011 is here and it’s been a way of life to have a New Year resolution like I vow to have a better body shape or to be a better person.

Before the year end we collect number of serious and funny New Year’s resolution from celebrities like Paris Hilton, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Jack Black and many more.

Miley Cyrus, “I want to go on some cool trips. I want to travel, I want to make this the year that I go out and do what I’m here to do, and that’s to help people and make people happy.”

Paris Hilton to eat healthy, and work out more!

Selena Gomez, wants to trust her instincts for the new year.

Jack Black wants to drop weight. According to the Kung Fu Panda star, he wants to be a 200 quarter-pounder with the help of cheeses.

Oprah Winfrey – “Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right.”

Source: http://topgelato.com

No comments:

Nuffnang