nuff header

Friday, June 17, 2011

Miley Cyrus excited by 'super-stoked' Pinoy fans

International teen pop star Miley Cyrus is excited to perform for the first time in Manila on Friday, having seen how “amazing" her Filipino fans are.

“The fans were all so super stoked. They all have their signs. When people are excited, it helps when it’s your first time somewhere," she said in a press conference on Thursday.

The Golden Globe nominated superstar, who is scheduled to rock the SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds on Friday as part of her “Gypsy Heart" World Tour, added that she is also excited to shop in malls in the Philippines.

“My mom wants to go shopping, of course. I will also probably be doing that later," she said.

The 18-year old pop singer-songwriter of “Hannah Montana" fame likewise said that it has always been her dream to perform for millions of people around the world.

“The most important thing to me is my fans. I take time to communicate with them as much as possible. That’s what matters to me," she said.

Despite her worldwide fame, Miley said she makes it a point to spend time with her family and friends, and to share her blessings with others.

“I wanna take time to do charity work and do everything else I can. I’d be lucky enough to take my family out on a vacation and shut down for a moment," she said.

When asked if there is someone she is in love with at the moment, the teen pop star only answered: “Who knows? Maybe."

The concert party event is co-presented by GMA 7 in cooperation with GMA Life TV and GMA Pinoy TV. - VVP, GMA News


Source: gmanews.tv

No comments:

Nuffnang