nuff header

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Jessie J has never met Miley despite penning songs for her


The British singer-songwriter has written several pop tunes for other artists, most notably Chris Brown and Miley, including the female pop star’s big hit Party in the U.S.A. However, the two stars never came face to face when they worked together.
‘The thing is, I’ve never actually met her!’ Jessie told TOTP. ”I’ve been writing songs since I was 17 ‘ I wrote Chris Brown’s I Need This from his Graffiti album and two songs for Dutch X Factor winner Lisa Lois.’
She was also asked to pen some hit tracks for Will Smith’s pop star daughter, Willow. However, Jessie thinks it would be difficult to write songs for a ten-year-old singer.
”I’ve been sent a beat from Willow Smith’s management too but what do you write about for her?’ asked Jessie, 23.
‘She’s so young. Perhaps, ‘I grabbed my lunchbox, I went to school….?’ Haha! ‘ can only write and sing songs that have been shoes I’ve walked in. I like to have a dramatic life, otherwise my albums would be boring. Drama has always seemed to follow me wherever I go.’

No comments:

Nuffnang