nuff header

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Seventeen magazine’s Style Council was inspired by Miley’s 2009 KCA look

Seventeen Magazine’s Style Council posted a blog about how she recreated Miley’s KCA look from 2009! Check out their blog:
Hey Seventeen readers,
I have to say that Spring is my favorite season of the year, so I take advantage of the breezy Spring days by wearing light maxi dresses. Maxi dresses are super versatile and can be worn on any occasion. Yes, even to school!



On my recent trip to Cancun, Mexico I was inspired by Miley Cyrus’s 2009 Kids Choice Awards look. Her chic, yet casual ensemble is breathtakingly beautiful. I recreated this look by wearing my tiered H&M maxi dress. I added more accessories and braided my hair for a more beachy feel.

You could get this look here!

No comments:

Nuffnang