nuff header

Friday, January 7, 2011

Hannah Montana will live on

Mitchel Musso reckons Hannah Montana will continue to live on through its legacy.

The Disney Channel TV show, which has propelled Miley Cyrus to worldwide fame, is coming to an end this year after four seasons.

But Mitchel, who plays Miley’s best friend Oliver Oken, said: “I definitely know the end, and I’m not going to ruin it for everybody – but I feel there just is no end.

“As far as Hannah ending for everybody, I don’t think it will ever end. No matter what, Hannah has always got this special place in my heart.”

11 episodes have already been filmed and aired, with another lined up for coming months.

Mitchel, who appears in Disney XD’s new show Pair Of Kings, continued: “I wasn’t too involved in the fourth season – I was busy with Pair Of Kings, working on the record and touring, but everyone on Hannah will make sure it will be a good ending.

“Does the last episode tell the story how it should be told? Nah, and that’s why I think it just keeps going.”

The fourth series of Hannah Montana has seen celebrity cameos from Sheryl Crow, Ray Liotta and Dolly Parton.

Pair Of Kings is shown on Disney XD from Mondays to Wednesdays at 5pm throughout January.

Source: AnythingDisney

No comments:

Nuffnang