nuff header

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What Miley was really up to at Chateau Marmont!

Miley Cyrus Snapped Stumbling Because Of Paparazzi Lights
'Party in the U.S.A.' star was blinded by flashes after meeting with producer Dr. Luke, sources tell MTV News.


When photos of Miley Cyrus outside of Hollywood's Chateau Marmont hit the Internet on Tuesday (March 15), gossip blogs claimed the star was stumbling around the L.A.-area hotspot after a night of partying. But sources close to Cyrus tell MTV News the rumors are all wrong.

Miley was in a meeting with producer Dr. Luke at the hotel, where they discussed writing music for other artists. Luke and Cyrus worked together on her hit "Party in the U.S.A," according to sources. The teen superstar was actually blinded by the flashing lights of the paparazzi, not stumbling, as had been reported earlier on Tuesday.

Last week, Cyrus made headlines defending her mom against paparazzi gathered of outside of the California Chicken Cafe in West Hollywood, California. She confronted one of the photographers telling him, "You just hit my mom with your camera, don't you ever do that again. You just almost hurt my mom. Don't you ever even think about it, for real."

Cyrus has often expressed her displeasure with the celebrity photogs. "I just [want] people to know, I think in pictures I always look upset. It's because these cameras are following me. I just think it's really kind of unfair," she shared in a September 2010 video blog.

"I know there are some people that maybe like that attention, but I'm not one of them. I really just want to be able to go on walks and enjoy where I live. ... The paparazzi really frustrate me, and it makes me really upset that I'm being followed around by men that I don't know, and for anyone else, it would be considered stalking. I don't know who those guys are. I don't know if they're good guys or bad guys. I don't necessarily care; I don't want anyone following me."

In spite of the unwanted media attention, Cyrus is already having a good 2011. She recently showed off her funny side as a host on "Saturday Night Live" and she has two flicks, "LOL" and "So Undercover," set for release this year.

Article credit to anythingdisney

No comments:

Nuffnang