nuff header

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tish Cyrus: “Our Family Has Weathered a Huge Storm”

Tish Cyrus is echoing her husband Billy Ray’s belief that their family has been through a rough period but now finds itself in a really good place.
In a Facebook message, Miley’s mom thanks “all of our family, friends, and fans who have kept us in their thoughts and prayers.
“I feel so blessed to have so much support from all of you,” continues Cyrus. “Our family has weathered a huge storm and I feel we are stronger than we have ever been!”
“Much love to all of you guys! [You're] the BEST.”
The Cyruses filed for divorce back in October, but Billy Ray announced last week that the couple had decided to reconcile.
“I’ve dropped the divorce,” he revealed during an appearance on “The View.”
“I want to put my family back together.”
A petition to withdraw the divorce was filed officially on March 11.

Source: gossipcop.com

No comments:

Nuffnang