nuff header

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Miley Cyrus Denies She's Gone Off The Rails

Miley Cyrus has hit out at those who believe she is a "good girl gone bad".
The former Hannah Montana star left her Disney roots behind with a racy photo spread in Vanity Fair in 2008 and caused a scandal last year when she was photographed smoking a salvia bong.
But the 18-year-old insisted she hasn’t gone off the rails – she’s just growing up.
She told Prestige: "People have very mixed opinions on me. I'm a great model, or I'm completely inappropriate for anyone under 13 and I'm very controversial. I don't know how I became this. I'm not some crazy lady who's gone off the deep end, because I definitely haven't. Every 18-year-old explores sexuality and experiments and tries things. For me there's no reason to change that. I stay in the house pretty much every day. I don't go out. I've had the same boyfriend [Liam Hemsworth] for two years."
© Splash News

No comments:

Nuffnang