nuff header

Friday, December 31, 2010

Miley & Denika: Cafe Buddies



Miley Cyrus sips on a tall cup of coffee as she leaves Urth Cafe in Los Angeles on Thursday afternoon with a friend.

The 18-year-old actress dished in a recent interview with TV Guide magazine that she’s all about pre-planning spaces in her new home.

Miley shared, “I’m really excited about moving into my new house. I’m getting it all decorated. I love knickknacks and I love mini Buddhas and pillows all over the floor. I’m part Cherokee, and I like to do Native American room cleanses. I do this thing once a month where I write down my intention for the space–like my intention is that I can’t talk bad about other people or what they’re doing, because I definitely don’t want that energy in my room.”

Source: JustjaredJr.com

No comments:

Nuffnang