nuff header

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Kelly O defends Miley Cyrus


As you guys know all, Kelly O is co-star with Miley Cyrus on her upcoming movie So Undercover.
Kelly has apparently taken to her Twitter page to issue a statement concerning Miley:
She wrote:
"Just read in the rags that apparently my mum thinks Miley is a bad influence on me it could not be father from the truth! Actually it's the other way around Miley has us all on a health kick. Gym/early nights There really scraping the barrel on that one! This really makes me mad. Miley is one of the most hard working respectful women I have ever worked with I am learning a lot from her! Miley and I have become really close I'm sick of all the haters judging her she mad one mistake and trust me she has learned her lesson!"
Kelly also posted a photo of her and Miley having cupcakes together on the So Undercover set.
It was so sweet of Kelly for supporting Miley, don't you think?

No comments:

Nuffnang