nuff header

Friday, December 24, 2010

Kelly Osbourne - Osbourne Reports Email Hack To Police

KELLY OSBOURNE has called in police to find an internet fraudster who targeted her private email address in a hack which left the TV star "heartbroken" and "literally devastated".

The daughter of rocker Ozzy was fuming to discover her personal mail account had been accessed by an online impostor and reported the offence to cops.

She's hopeful of a prosecution after the hacker allegedly forwarded her messages "to his email address", but Osbourne admits she's been left shaken by the incident.

In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Someone has hacked my mail account the police are now involved who ever did this is in big HUGE trouble!!

"My account is now police reported stolen property if you try and sell any of my information you will be prosecuted even further. The a** that hacked my account had all my emails forwarded to his email address so I now know who it is I will find u & u will be arrested.

"Genuinely heartbroken that someone hacked and read all my personal info! Is nothing sacred? Literally devastated!"

Source: contactmusic.com

No comments:

Nuffnang