nuff header

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A portion of Miley's Marie Claire interview

(“I’m not perfect … I made a mistake … I’m disappointed in myself for disappointing my fans …”), I cannot help but set my journalist hat aside for a minute and say, “But do you really think it was a mistake? Obviously college kids your age all over America are smoking bongs with a lot more than salvia in them.”
She looks at me with her big blue baby-doll eyes. “But they’re not Miley Cyrus,” she says. “They’re not role models. So for me it was a bad decision, because of my fans and because of what I stand for.” - Miley Cyrus.... Or the “making out” business at her 18th birthday party. (For the record, Cyrus says: “If you look at the picture, I’m turned away, and he’s kissing me on the cheek. It’s very hilarious to me that people say, ‘They’re making out.’ In making out, there’s a tongue.”)... There is the comedy LOL that she made earlier this year with Demi Moore, with whom she still talks to (or texts) almost every day. (“It really felt like Demi was my mom a little bit because we had such great conversations, and I feel like it shows on-screen. I can’t wait for LOL to come out. It’s what I’m most proud of.”) There is her So Undercover costar and new friend Kelly Osbourne, whom she adores and often runs around with on the set, singing “You’re the One That I Want” from Grease or “My Favorite Things” from The Sound of Music. (“We’re so much alike, it’s crazy.”)

Thanks @iSpeakCyrus and @rawrwelovemiley

No comments:

Nuffnang